- The OolaWheel: an exercise that shows where you’re out of balance and where you need to focus first
- The Green Gap Formula: an easy way to eliminate debt, save for your future and still have fun - all at the same time
- Blockers and Accelerators: those habits, behaviors and mindset that keep you from (or accelerate you toward) success
- Oranges and Skittles: the daily routine that will keep you focused on accomplishing big-picture goals
- The OolaPlan: your individual lifestyle, career, and financial goals - narrowed down to the one thing you must do now
- Plus so much more!
Don't just dream about the ideal life! Start living it with the proven Oola formula for transforming your life in every area. You’ll decide what you want and create a plan in the following major areas—what we call “The 7 F’s of Oola”:
• Fitness—improve mental clarity, eat healthier, get more exercise, sleep better, and address nagging health conditions
• Finances—eliminate the weight of debt, save for retirement, get your paperwork in order, and spend without guilt
• Family—enrich your marriage, focus on your kids’ real needs, deal with toxic relatives, and set boundaries for behavior
• Field (Career)—decide what you want, identify a path to getting there, uplevel your skills, earn more than ever before
• Faith—deepen your relationship with God, discover your life purpose, develop a daily practice, love others well
• Friends—reverse engineer the friendships you want, unfriend toxic pals, spend more face time with people who care
• Fun—research fun activities locally, schedule and fund “bucket list” adventures, guard your time off and weekends
Today’s world is hectic, overscheduled and filled with people who aren’t all that concerned with your important life goals. Worse yet, there are countless ways to waste time, miss deadlines, hang out on social media, go further into debt, and meet the needs of others instead of your own. Isn’t it time to invest in yourself for a few hours, then begin to create a more balanced life that you love waking up to every morning?
This half-day workshop is the place to start that transformation!