When you are in the middle of a workout and it starts to get hard, what do you do?
- Say, “Well, I guess I’ve reached my limit today,” and stop
- Ask yourself, “Why is this so hard for me? I’m in terrible shape. Why do I even try?”
- Tell yourself, “Bring it on. This is where I SHINE and when it counts the most!”
Here’s another example:
Over the past few days, you’ve been swapping out your not-so-healthy snack with healthier choices. Suddenly you are hit with a MAJOR craving for cookies — but you’re not even that hungry. What do you do?
- Say, “I’m just going to eat the cookies anyway because life is short and who cares.”
- Ask yourself, “Why I am so weak? There must be something wrong with me to get all of these cravings.”
- Tell yourself, “I’ve got this! This is a chance to show my old cookie habit who the real boss is around here!”
Here’s a sneaky secret about both of those scenarios that very few coaches are willing to talk about.
Making changes – even healthy changes — can be HARD sometimes.
It’s because you’re moving out of your comfort zone … which is a good thing!
“You never change your life until you step out of your comfort zone; change begins at the end of your comfort zone.” ― Roy T. Bennett
It’s a sign you’re making REAL progress. Not just physically, but also mentally.
And things WILL get easier. And easier. And easier.
And soon you won’t even have to think about it that much … because it’ll become a HABIT.
Bee Well with Melissa can help you do all of that with our time-tested method and support, accountability, and more. If you’re ready to commit to a healthier lifestyle, join our FREE Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/beewellwithmelissa..
Remember: you don’t have to do this alone!
Make it an amazing day, and Bee Well!